Macaroni (Pakistani Style) is an assortment of pasta looking like tight cylinders. Individuals like to eat it with chicken and lamb mince. In Pakistan Macaroni is essentially cook in various styles and varieties like banked macaroni, cheddar macaroni and macaroni with sauce. It is a straightforward tidbit that an individual can make effectively at home in minutes.
- 2 cups of Macaroni Pasta
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 large Potato
- A bunch of Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (for garnish) (chopped)
- Any kind of Cheese (for sprinkling)
- 2 tsp. Coriander Powder (Pisa Dhania)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (more or less may be used depending on taste preferance.)
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp. Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)
- 10 cups of Water
- For Seasoning:
- 1 tsp. of Mustard Seeds (Rai)
- 1 tsp. of Cumin Seeds (Saabut Zeera)
- 2 tsp. of Cooking Oil
Cut the tomatoes in general, onion and potato the long way. Fast heat up the water, add Pasta and cook until aldente. Hold ½ cup of the water, channel and run cold water over to quit cooking.
Independently in a skillet heat oil, add the onions and fry until they are clear. Include the ginger glue, potatoes, salt and tumeric powder. Cover to cook for a couple of moments. Blend in the tomatoes and cook until the juice shrivels from the tomatoes. Add the saved pasta water if important.
Add the coriander and red bean stew powder. Cook until the potatoes are finished. Blend in the macaroni pasta and change the flavoring. Decorate with new coriander/cilantro leaves and present with cheddar sprinkle.